Sat, Feb 12, 2011 | 21:50 GMT
2011 Indie Game Challenge winners announced
The winners of the 2011 Indie Game Challenge were announced during DICE this week, and indie darlings Inertia and Limbo were the big winners.
Here’s a list of winners and the prizes won:
- $100,000 Grand Prize Winner (Professional): Limbo by Playdead
- $100,000 Grand Prize Winner (Non-professional): Inertia by Team Hermes
- Kongregate Award: Symon by ZZZ Games
- $2,500 Technical Achievement: Inertia
- $2,500 Achievement in Art Direction: Limbo
- $2,500 Achievement in Gameplay: Inertia
- $10,000 Gamer’s Choice Award — Voted on by the Public: Inertia
Other finalists included: Confetti Carnival, Spirits, Fortix 2, Solace, Hazard: The Journey of Life, Subsonic, Monaco: What’s Yours is Mine, Q.U.B.E., and Vanessa Saint-Pierre Delacroix & Her Nightmare.