The winners of the 2011 Indie Game Challenge were announced during DICE this week, and indie darlings Inertia and Limbo were the big winners.
Here’s a list of winners and the prizes won:
- $100,000 Grand Prize Winner (Professional): Limbo by Playdead
- $100,000 Grand Prize Winner (Non-professional): Inertia by Team Hermes
- Kongregate Award: Symon by ZZZ Games
- $2,500 Technical Achievement: Inertia
- $2,500 Achievement in Art Direction: Limbo
- $2,500 Achievement in Gameplay: Inertia
- $10,000 Gamer’s Choice Award — Voted on by the Public: Inertia
Other finalists included: Confetti Carnival, Spirits, Fortix 2, Solace, Hazard: The Journey of Life, Subsonic, Monaco: What’s Yours is Mine, Q.U.B.E., and Vanessa Saint-Pierre Delacroix & Her Nightmare.