Last week, Criterion released a Hot Pursuit patch for PC, but apparently another one is in order, as the developers have outlined on the game’s official site what to expect in the next one.
Here’s what’s on the way:
- Groundcover Graphical Errors: When alt-tabbing, the groundcover would start to corrupt, causing random tree images to appear all over the screen.
- Controller Configurations: On some machines controller configurations that have been set up for wheels, pads, etc are not saving correctly to a configuration file. This is now fixed.
- Rare crash when entering the Career map screen: The game sometimes crashes when entering the Career map screen quickly after booting the game.
- Rare crash when streaming graphical data
- Steering response reported as having large dead zone
- Player car engine volume too low
- Crashes affecting players with AMD / ATI Radeon graphics cards if they have overridden the AA settings in the control centre happens when players pick an event in the map screen prior to the car select. AMD/ATI has said this will be fixed in the next release of AMD’s drivers (10.12) around the second week of December.
An update on the official site will be posted when the patch is likely to happen.