Eurogamer Expo 2010 – New Fable III trailer airs, watch intro to Molyneux panel

Friday, 1st October 2010 13:49 GMT By Johnny Cullen

fableIII

Near the end of his developer’s session, Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux aired a new trailer of Fable III at Eurogamer Expo. Get it after the break.

To see how ridiculous the stage set up was, keep watching until the end: actors were hired to act out roles within the game’s setting of Albion.

You can also watch the introduction to the Molyneux panel as well below. Read what happened on it here.

Fable III releases on October 29 for Xbox 360 in the UK.

1. Madeira

Love that screenshot.

Fable III is my most anticipated game, even though I got burned with game killing bugs in Fable II. There’s just something about Fable that gets me.

2. spiderLAW

I might be the only one who doesnt find Fable to be all that great. I just cant seem to get into it no matter how much i try.

3. Psychotext

People like different things. I think Zelda is awful for instance… but there’s not many who would share that point of view.

4. spiderLAW

@3 I know i wouldnt :) i love Zelda :) lol.
    you are right though. I do my best to give every game a chance but cant seem to get into all of them, even the highly rated ones. Like Starcraft 2. I loved the first one, but i couldnt play for more than 2hrs of Starcraft2.

5. onlineatron

Sunday has the worst panels.

I’m really upset that I’ll miss the LBP2 talk, I love listening to Alex Evans speak.

Interested to see Witcher 2 in action though.

6. itsucks

@2: What? The self-confessed (no need to do it, the comments speek for itself) $onybot doesn’t like a competitor franchise? How convenient.

7. spiderLAW

^ Try harder. That wasnt your best work

I havent ever commented on Fable before. Today is my first and last time as i only need to make my opinion clear once.

Have fun being an ignorant and arrogant child.

and if i was such a $onybot, why was i the one who started the Halo Reach thread in the forum?

Relax, enjoy life. It might do you some good.

8. itsucks

troll harder $onybot, try doing it with your pieceofshit3 up your ass.

9. spiderLAW

^ That was Better :)
    But still lacked enthusiasm. Try again, you almost got it.

10. spiderLAW

Give up already? Darn

11. marijnlems

Wow, Peter Molyneux can’t even STFU when his own trailer is playing. I’m really looking forward to Fable III, but if I never hear this windbag speak again, it’ll be too soon.