Medal of Honor: Fallen Angel Part One multiplayer video released

Saturday, 28th August 2010 17:02 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

moh

A new Medal of Honor video, called Fallen Angel Part One has been released by EA, showing multiplayer gameplay.

Watch it below.

If you look at the controller prompts on the screen, you can tell it’s footage from the Xbox 360 version. Not like there’ll be any difference between it and the PC and PS3 versions, it’s just an observation.

MOH’s multiplayer was recently in beta, and apparently, DICE used feedback received from it to tweak the game.

Good to know all you’re hard work trying to break it panned out, eh?

Medal of Honor releases on October 12 in the US, and on October 15 in the UK for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.

1. reask

Looks pretty decent.
    Why is it on these trailers the guy playing never seems to get killed? :)

2. Peetry

@1 because they’re trying to fool the consumer into thinking that they too can ‘kick ass’, when in-fact they will be shot almost immediately playing this way. Dice do often put a lot of effort into the choreography (and audio) of their trailers, BFBc2 had several very similar. Anyway I don’t think I’m going to buy, BFBc 2 is still my preferred FPS atm, I’m going hold out for the Vietnam expansion and not invest in any of the tripe coming out this autumn.

3. reask

@2.
    I suppose its a fair point but I want to see someone getting licked in one of these.
    It would make me feel better. :)

4. Gekidami

It dosnt look bad but whats new? Wheres the stuff that makes this different from BC2? Look at the Black Ops trailer, its jam-packed with new stuff whilst this just looks ‘same-as’.

5. Yoshi

I wish this was a BFBC2 expansion :(

6. Vastluck

I’m sure that DICE will not make something unique in multiplayer. Maybe they are specialists at this point but the lack of innovation does not make me fell better to see analogous gameplay from BF:BC2. EA should think about that and keep community feedbacks in mind next time. Beta was awful. Too many technical issues, intricate gameplay. All I want now is a good dosage of nice storytelling in singleplayer. We deserved that in military shooter’s long time ago.

People, have a look at gameplay from GC10 – http://tinyurl.com/33t8pf3

7. Crysis

Halo & Socom are the only shooters i’m interested in right now, oh & Resistance 3 :D

8. ReeceHeywood

This and Battlefield is all I need, fuck Call of Duty. That franchise expired for me with COD4.

9. polygem

@8: same here. @4. whats so new about it? some new killstreaks and new weapons thats about it…im sure black ops will be a good game – always liked the treyarch cod´s – enjoyed waw more than mw2. but im just diggin the bc2 gameplay more . it´s not perfect, a little more clunky than cod. but still so awesome. after almost 100 hours of playing bc2 i still cant believe sometimes how good they captured the feeling to really be in a warzone. its just different, more strategic less arcade – spawn/kill. you can actually have “runs without dying” a lot if you play carefuly and plan strategically in bc2. sometimes you stay alive for 5 minutes or so. even if you´re not camping but really look out for cover..it´s rare – no almost impossible that this happens in cod. its just different gameplay – much smaller maps etc. both are great games and fun to play though…this gameplay looks fantastic. just right.

10. Droid

The character animations, or lack of them, look terrible. Can’t see them fixing those if it’s coming out on 12th oct. Graphics look ok. I thought the MoH crew were going for a different feel to a game but it does seem like they’ve just gone down the cod4 and bc2 gameplay road, just with a few more gizmos. Will see if this is worth it on release no doubt. But still looking forward to the BC2 vietnam expansion more than this.

11. DSB

That video kinda irks me somehow. Of course the guy is fighting like a robot (more than likely because it’s a demo) but the level design seems pretty awful on that mission.

Still, I actually liked the demo, dispersion aside.

12. artdafoo

Graphics are a step up from MW2 and that’s a good enough reason for me to give this a try.