Relic’s WH40K trailer talks about being a Space Marine

Friday, 20th August 2010 22:41 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

spacemarine

THQ has released the gamescom trailer for Relic’s Warhammer 40K: Space Marine.

The third person action-shooter allows players to don the armor the emperor’s chosen and battle it for the good of humanity – or what’s left of it.

It looks rather neat to be honest. Get it below courtesy of FileFront.

Finally revealed at E3 with a teaser, Space Marine is slate for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 in 2012.

1. Hunam

THQ really need to give these games more obvious titles, I can’t quite tell if i’m reading about the dawn of war 2 new expansion, the mmo or the new shooter half the time.

2. Callum

Jesus. I love this! I love the lore behind it aswell…can not wait!!! so excited!

3. Sidology

WE ARE DEH SPEHS MUREEHNS

4. Prof.Dr.Moertel

News for you guys ;)

5. revolting

@1 “Space Marine” “Dark Millenium Online” and “Dawn of War” are not clear enough already? The three different names are pretty distinct in my opinion. It tends to be the news sites that mix and match them (Massively in particular seems to use a different and often quite random name every time they talk about the MMO), or just lable them all with the coverall “WH40k”. I agree with you that its often unclear which you’re reading about at first a lot of the time, but that’s down to the reporters, not THQ.

6. Stephany Nunneley

@5 I prefer to call them by their subtitle, but I will also shorten the whole title to WH40K if it’s part of the name.

Also, you just can’t say “Warhammer”. Not anymore at least. There’s too many. So many.

7. Crysis

3 W40K games on the way & around 4 WWE games on the way, THQ are really putting their licenses to work, interested in the next DoW, Dawn of war 2:Retribution, but i’m playing soulstorm as i type this :) (in case this site hasn’t mentioned DoW2 retribution, i’ll link it http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=260182)