Bulletstorm has “two suns” for “twice the God-beams”

Thursday, 1st July 2010 08:10 GMT By Patrick Garratt

bulletstorm

This is just showing off.

Epic design head Cliff “Cliff” Bleszinski has added an extra sun into People Can Fly shooter Bulletstorm, apparently in the name of “sex”.

“Bulletstorm has two suns, which means twice the God-beams,” the exec said, speaking in a demo walkthrough you can find below.

“Always very, very sexy.”

Unreal Engine’s latest version is seen to be on fine form in the video, something Cliff’s none-to-show to crow about.

“You can see this is using the latest Unreal Engine,” he said. “It looks quite nice. Very solid, slick frame-rate.”

He’s not lying, as you’ll see towards the end of the movie.

Bulletstorm was shown in earnest for the first time at E3 last month, and features stupid action, a “giant dick” and some amazing visuals. Looking very good so far.

Watch and see. It’s out on February 22 next year.

1. Blerk

I still think this looks terrible but all the reports from E3 were very positive. Perhaps it just doesn’t ‘video’ very well?

2. Robo_1

One of the games of show for me. Looked totally out of its tree, in the best possible way.

As an aside, I’ll also be curious to see how Epic’s latest release of Unreal performs on PS3, given it’s somewhat chequered past on the platform. Bulletstorm looks to be going all out technically, so I hope they can keep the PS3 release up to snuff.

3. xino

eventually it will get boring after a while, i mean the enemies would just be easy and wouldn’t put more of a challenge, since all you have to do is kill with style.

4. AHA-Lambda

@1 – yep it still doesn’t look nteresting to me =/

5. StolenGlory

Want this game.

Now.

6. LOLshock94

it looks shit and boring its basicly like club but first person and in the future

7. Isuru86

Reminds me of Tatooine <3

8. MushroomStamp

This looks like a lot of fun to me:)

9. onlineatron

Cliff “CLIFF” Bleszinski

Extra cliff for extra manliness.