Thu, Feb 25, 2010 | 12:40 GMT
Metro 2033 gets PC specs, 3D included
THQ just released Metro 2033′s PC spec sheet, including details on what you’ll need to play the promising 4A shooter in 3D.
Here’s the lot:
- Dual core CPU (any Core 2 Duo or better will do)
- DirectX 9, Shader Model 3 compliant graphics cards (GeForce 8800, GeForce GT220 and above)
- 1GB RAM
- Any Quad Core or 3.0+ GHz Dual Core CPU
- DirectX 10 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 260 and above)
- 2GB RAM
- Core i7 CPU
- NVIDIA DirectX 11 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 480 and 470)
- As much RAM as possible (8GB+)
- Fast HDD or SSD
Enabling 3D Vision
Metro 2033 utilizes NVIDIA 3D Vision with compatible cards and hardware. To play in 3D you will require:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 and above recommended
- A 120Hz (or above) monitor
- NVIDIA 3D Vision kit
- Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7
The game’s based on the highly successful Russian novels written by Dmitry Glukhovsky.
It’s out on March 19 for 360 and PC. We’ve got an interview with Dmitri and producer Huw Beynon going up later, so watch out for that.