Atlus teaser site reveals possible Shin Megami Tensei title

Friday, 17th July 2009 15:35 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

atlusteaser

Atlus launched a teaser site which stated that come July 24 a reveal would be made.

On it, a scrambled image appears. It’s basically blue blocks where you run your mouse over them and it shows an image underneath with Japanese Kanji popping up here and there across it.

At one point, apparently, the image in its entirety was shown because Kotaku got a good look at what could be a big hole in the middle of Antarctica.

Atlus must have fixed this because it’s back to the way it was before the snafu – but not before the source code revealed: Shin Megami Tensei: STRANGE JOURNEY 10.08.

This could mean a release date of October 8, August 10, August 2010, or who knows. Decryption gives us headaches.

Hit the links and see for yourself.

1. Suikoden Fan

please be so, this is my second favourite game series.

2. Blerk

I can’t get excited about these announcements any more. I always end up disappointed when they ultimately turn out to be yet another handheld game.

3. Michael O'Connor

“I always end up disappointed when they ultimately turn out to be yet another handheld game.”

Because all handheld titles are shit, amirite?

*rolls eyes*

4. Phoenixblight

One of my favorite series aswell hoping it hits a console nothing against Handhelds I just don’t own any.

5. Talyis

Man I just figured out how to look at the picture all at once it takes awhile but if you click on one square drag it over the next square and just rinse and repeat, it takes awhile and if you put the cursor over any of the blank spots the blocks will come back it kind like a puzzle!