What a night. Following the release of the first in-game footage of Duke Nukem Forever, Take-Two issued second quarter financials and a mass of news on Grand Theft Auto, Bioshock, a GTA IV DLC delay and much more. You missed the release and the conference call because you’re not hardcore enough to do nothing but videogames news for your entire waking life. Luckily, we are. All the links below. Alternatively, hit this.
- Take-Two may enter rhythm-action space
- EA offer costs Take-Two $5.3 million in legal fees
Bioshock movie may come alongside third game, says Zelnick
- GTA IV DLC: Same team and studio making content, delay nothing to do with dev issues
- GTA accounted for 78% of Take-Two’s revenues for Q2
- Take-Two has 33 games in development, sports business to make loss this year
- Take-Two actively in discussions with a number a companies over buyout
- Rumour confirmed: Gore Verbinski to direct Bioshock movie
- GTA IV DLC delayed until Q1 FY 09
- GTA IV sells 8.5 million units out of 11 million shipped, Bioshock hits 2.2 million
- Take-Two profits beats expectations on strong GTA IV
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.