Fri, Feb 08, 2008 | 07:50 GMT
Smash Bros. first week sales official – 820,000 units
Nearly a million Japanese people can’t be wrong. Super Smash Bros. Brawl has sold 820,000 units in its first week on sale in Japan, according to Media Create, for the week ending February 3. Mental. Wii Fit has now been knocked down to fifth place, after enjoying several weeks in the top slot.
Devil May Cry 4, as predicted, came in second place, with 205,000 copies sold. The rest of the list is below.
1. Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
2. Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
3. Tales of Destiny: Director’s Cut (PS2)
4. Haruhi Suzumiya’s Wonderment (PS2)
5. Wii Fit (Wii)
6. Disgaea 3 (PS3)
7. Devil May Cry 4 (360)
8. Mario & Sonic at the Olympics (DS)
9. Assassin’s Creed (PS3)
10. World Soccer Winning Eleven: Ubiquitous Evolution 2008 (PSP)