TGS is in full swing and all of us here VG247 keep getting buried under our evil RSS feeds.
Still, we solider on, and today loads of stuff happened on each shift. I know, personally, when it is over with, I am going to sleep like the dead. I still haven't recovered from my trip to Call of Duty XP. It wasn't the event's fault - although I did partake a bit more than I should have in the spirits department - I just haven't readjusted to my time zone. It happens.
That's all I am giving you today. I wrote you a novel yesterday, and I promise to try not to do that to you again.
Now, let's get you caught up, shall we?
- Pre-order bonuses announced for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
- Yakuza: Of the End: “If” it were localized, the controls would be tweaked for westerners
- RAGE TV Spot features shooting, explosions, enemies, Perfect Circle
- Guild Wars 2 video featurette highlights the Asura and Rata Sum
- Dead Island DLC might see a delay as focus is on bug fixes
- Sony changes online ToS and user agreement to prevent class action suits
- Quick Shots: TGS screens for Lumines, Michael Jackson, Rayman Origins
- DICE details Battlefield 3′s multiplayer modes
- Sony: “Ask Capcom,” if you want to know why Monster Hunter 4 isn’t on Vita
- Itagaki believes the industry in Japan lacks confidence
- TGS 2011: Namco releases complete prologue for Dark Souls
- Thursday Shorts: 1000 Tiny Claws, All 4 One Gemini Wars, LucasArts, UMvC3
- Itagaki to be a playable character Saints Row: The Third
- Sonic Generations video shows Green Hill, Chemical Plant, and Sky Sanctuary
- Battlefield 3 Operation Guillotine shots show a gorgeous game
- Quick Quotes: Valve isn’t “noobing” CS:GO with Casual Mode
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures nets 8 million registered players since launch
- Rare boss says the studio hasn’t fallen “off the map”
- Infamous 2: Festival of Blood dated for October 25
- Bioware re-inviting group one testers for beta weekends
Me want. Pre-order bonuses or no.
Surely this will head west sooner rather than later. I mean, Yakuza and Zombies? Win.
Because it's just not as fun shooting mutants unless you have background music from Maynard and co.
The environment trailer for the Asura is gorgeous.
This game was brought into our house last night. Hopefully, I'll get a turn soon.
Ho boy, oh boy, uh boy.
Some shots of Ubi's Vita titles on a Vita system.
Lots of details on multiplayer there for you.
It is a curious situation. Maybe we'll find out soon enough the reasoning behind it.
In other words, grow some.
This game is so going to put me on blood pressure meds when it comes out. I can see it now.
Monkeys creep me out a bit, maybe because I have dated a few, but this picture seemed suitable for the opening blurb.
Classic move there, Volition.
Another game I am wanting, like everyone else.
For a military shooter, this looks great. I just wish I was better at games like this.
Not being noobed up, apparently.
Rare says it still has it.
Sounds a bit like The Lost Boys to me, only without the bad hair and horrible acting.
Sadly, I won't get an invite. I never get an invite to betas. Back luck, etc.
That's it for me. See you in the morning, 8am EST.