It's a painful news day. So slow. Good time to be writing up a feature, then.
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 will be published in Asia via Namco Bandai Partners on January 31, with Sony Computer Entertainment Hong Kong to provide a version of the game with English subs and Japanese VOs for China.
- Want a bag to go with your order of Resident Evil: Revelations? Here you are.
- Want a soundtrack full of games music from the London Philharmonic Orchestra? Boom.
- Here's what the console vaults for Battlefield 3 look like. If they look expensive, it's because they also are.
- "How an iOS Shooter Was Almost Pulled Because its Ship Was Too Much Like Asteroids," says 1UP.
- According to a, quite frankly, silly list from PeekYou (via GSW), Cliff Bleszinski is the best games developer under the age of 40. Now, there's no doubt he can develop great games, but I quite frankly feel the list is pointless. Oh well, I guess.