The Sims 4 is finally coming to Mac, according to a tweet from the game's official Twitter account.
Mac users can expect the game to arrive on the system in February.
EA also announced the Outdoor Retreat update - which we told you about in December - is available from today.
The update allows players to take their Sims camping, explore new lands, vacation at Granite Falls and "uncover rare collectibles".
Here's a list of features:
- Wander into an All-New Destination – Your Sims can now make an escape from their everyday lives into the pine-filled air of Granite Falls. Let’s just hope that your Sims aren’t squeamish about insects.
- Set Up The Perfect Camp – No camping trip is complete without the proper supplies. Be sure to purchase your Sims a tent and outfit them in new hiking gear.
- Enjoy Unique Outdoor Activities – Lay back for a night of stargazing and let your Sims’ imagination run wild! Join a game of horseshoes to unwind and see what adventure awaits within the bramble patch.
- Gather around the Campfire – Treat your Sims to some roasted marshmallows and tell fireside stories of adventure, wonder and fright for the whole gang.
- Create Exotic Potions as an Herbalist – Build your Sim’s herbalism skill to create a variety of useful potions, from insect repellent to a concoction that can help soothe a tense Sim. This new skill will be useful to help Sims identify which wild plants are edible or poisonous.
More information is available through the official Sims 4 blog.
Check out the new screenshots and trailer below.