Sony has announced it will hold a Festive Sale on over 100 titles starting December 23 through the PlayStation Store, and it includes discounts on add-ons and PSone Classics, PSP games and minis.
Starting tomorrow and running through January 11, the sale will include the following games, as well as others:
- Premier Manager 2012 – Save up to 66%
- Playstation Move Heroes – Save up to 60%
- Rayman Origins – Save up to 33%
- Midnight Club LA Complete – Save up to 28%
- Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken – Save up to 30%
- The Baconing – Save up to 54%
- Zombie Apocalypse – Never Die Alone – Save up to 50%
- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair – Save up to 47%
- L.A. Noire Complete Edition – Save up to 10%
- Metal Slug XX – save up to 73%
- Worms Battle Islands – save up to 65%
- Blazeblue Calamity Trigger Portable – save up to 57%
Minis Pick and Mix - Five minis for €3.99/£3.19
- Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter
- ME Monster: Here Me Roar!
- The 2D Adventures of Rotating Octopus
- I Must Run!
- Fighting Fantasy: Talisman of Death
- Pix’n Love Rush
There are plenty more games to choose from, so fire up your PS3 and hit up the PS Store for more offers.