This Destiny: The Taken King video shows you how to beat the Skyburners event chain on the Dreadnaught, which upon completion provides the player with a security pass to unlock a door. Behind this door likes a chest. You like chests. They contain all sorts of niceties.
According to Arekkz Gaming, once you kill enemies in Patrol, the Skyburners Command Beacon drops and this marks the beginning of an activity sequence which leads to unlocking the Skyburners security door.
As mentioned above there's a chest on the other side, but you will need to obtain the Skyburners Security Pass which acts as a key to the chest.
Here's how you get it:
- When killing enemies in the Skyburners activity sequence on the Dreadnaught, enemies killed will drop the Skyburners Command Beacon. This item is needed to start the next chain.
- Once you have the beacon, you will need to enter the Dreadnaught Patrol room. If you go towards where the Cabal ship is at the beginning of the hull breach; go into the entrance and you will see a station. This is where you go to activate the beacon.
- Upon using it, a public event of sorts will commence and summons a large Cabal boss. Fight your way through the small enemies; kill them; and then do the same to the Cabal boss when he appears. His minions must be eliminated first before you can take him out, obviously.
- Once the boss is defeated, he will drop the Skyburners Code. Be sure to check the floor or you may pass it up. Once you pick it up, take it to the mausoleum of the Dreadnaught. Work you way over the debris, climb up and jump into the window of the Cabal structure. Go to the back of the room to another station.
- At the station, activate the deployment codes. This will trigger an activity with three different phases. First is the need to intercept a signal and clear a number of enemies in the surrounding area. Upon completion, phase two will active. In phase two, run all the way back to the hull breach where the Cabal ship is; go to the far left, and scan the engine components.
- Upon reaching your destination, a prompt will pop up. Pull out your Ghost and scan the area before the second phase timer runs out. Once scanned, it's time for phase three. This phase, Leader Interceptor, tasks you with hunting down a Cabal boss. Head back to the mausoleum exactly the way you came, and head to the other side when reaching the area. The radar will tell you where to go, and once you arrive, go all the way to the end.
- Once you have reached the area, take out the marked targets, and upon being defeated they will drop the Skyburners Security Pass. This is what you need to enter the door in order to get the chest. Once again, go back to the mausoleum, jump through the window, face the door, open it, use the security pass to open the chest, and collect your loot
In the video, the loot contained in the chest consisted of a Calcified Fragment, a Legendary Engram, three Wormspore, a Reciprocal Rune, extra experience for Crucible and Vanguard and Eris as well as a Grimoire Card.
So, lots of sweet, sweet loot for all the running back and forth.