There's no audio today, because my two year-old twin sons locked me out of the house and I had to jimmy the front door to get back in.
- Expect to see the headline "Max is back" a lot. Max Payne 3's on the cover of the latest Edge, multiplayer and all.
- EA's accidentally listed Battlefield 3 as a November 2 release on its Download Manager.
- Madden creator Robin Antonick is suing EA for “tens of millions” in unpaid royalties.
- The Forza 4 video that popped up on April Fool's day is real, apparently.
- Something called Burnout Crash exists, according to the Australian ratings board.
- Hack activist group Anonymous is targeting Sony over its ongoing legal action against Geohot.
- Planetside Next's been delayed.
- EA put out an SSX: Deadly Descents dev diary over the weekend.
The audio will be back tomorrow, assuming I can work out how to arrange the locality of keys to stop myself having to try to make a small, screaming child unlock a door with vague promises of chocolate. Have a good day.