A new batch of DLC is coming to Wargroove next month and it includes a new co-op campaign.
The free Wargroove DLC, Double Trouble, is coming to PC, Switch, and Xbox One on February 6.
The DLC will be dropping on PlayStation 4 later, with the date to be revealed soon.
Double Trouble introduces a new co-op campaign, new Commanders, public and private multiplayer lobbies, a suite of editor tool updates, balance changes, and “much more.”
Here’s the synopsis:
After an unexpected kidnapping and some severe ransom demands, your group of rogues has no choice but to perform the biggest heist that Aurania has ever seen – plundering riches from the Imperial Palace of Heavensong, Stone Mountain Fort of Felheim, the Celandine Vault of Cherrystone and the Floran’s Iron Roots reserves.
Having two new units at your command, Thieves and Riflemen, will give you a tactical advantage. You can use your Thief to grab enemy gold and use the Rifleman to take out enemy troops.
- A brand new Co-Op Story Campaign can be played couch co-op, online co-op or even solo
- Three New Roguish Commanders Wulfar, twins Errol & Orla and Vesper
- Two New Units – Thieves and Riflemen
- New Arcade missions
- Competitive online Quick Play maps including some of the community’s most competitive maps as voted for by the Groove of War team
- Public and Private Multiplayer Lobbies can now also be played as custom campaigns online
- New features added to the customs Editor tools including a new Volcano map theme, ‘gizmos’, unit modifiers, increased map upload slots and more
- Outlaw music tracks composed by Phonetic Hero
A patch will arrive alongside the DLC which includes balance adjustments to a number of units and Commanders.
If you haven’t played the game, you can look over the review scores for the game through our round-up. You should also check out some of the cool maps players have created using the in-game editor and customization tools.