As promised, a patch is now available for WWE 2K20 and addresses some of the most noticeable issues.
2K Games has released patch 1.02 for WWE 2K20 which along with the aforementioned, also fixes characters “warping” or moving unnaturally around the arena.
Crashes and freezing have been addressed, along with hair clipping and online stability.
The full patch notes are below.
WWE 2K20 patch 1.02
- Gameplay and Controls
- Graphics and Clipping
- Hair Physics
- Hit detection and aiming
- Interactions with tables, ladders, steel steps, and other objects
- Referee actions
- Onscreen button prompts
- Characters “warping” or moving unnaturally around the arena
- Crashes and Freezing
- Image downloads
- Entrances and attires
- Universe mode editing and saving
- Custom and Created Superstars and creation modes
- Commentary and sound effects
- Online Stability, matchmaking, desyncs, and lag
Players can expect additional updates from developer Visual Concepts following this patch, 2K announced last week.
WWE 2K20 released October 22 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.