GTA Online players can now take to the road in a puny, four-door vintage sports car known as the Weeny Dynasty.
“Want the heart of British royalty compacted into one spring-loaded bundle of vintage style?” reads its press release. “Presenting the Weeny Dynasty, the latest installment in 50 years of proof that size doesn’t matter if you know how to ride.”
The Weeny Dynasty is available from Southern San Andreas Super Autos as part of the latest update for GTA Online, which also includes new rewards and discounts on vehicles and properties.
Throughout this week, players fighting it out in King of the Hill will earn double cash and experience, while Nightclub properties will likewise receive twice their normal income. Import/Export Sell Missions will get you 50% extra in bonus in-game cash, and double rewards are available in Gunrunning, Smuggler, and Biker Sell Missions. King of the Hill mode was just introduced to the game earlier this month.
Full info on the latest discounts in GTA Online can be found below:
- Pegassi Zentorno (Super) – 35% off
- Pegassi Tempesta (Super) – 35% off
- Vysser Neo (Sports) – 25% off
- Pfister Comet SR (Sports) – 35% off
- Ocelot Swinger (Sports Classic) – 35% off
Properties & Upgrades:
- MC Clubhouses & Renovations – 50% off
- MC Clubhouse Bike Shop – 50% off
- MC Business Properties – 50% off
- Executive Offices – 50% off
- Bunkers, Renovations & Add-ons – 50% off
- Hangars, Renovations & Add-ons – 50% off
- Hangar Workshop – 50% off
- Nightclubs & Renovations – 50% off
- Nightclub Garages – 50% off