Earthfall, the sci-fi co-op shooter from Holospark, has been released.
Earthfall was made available through Steam Early Access last year, but now it’s ready for prime time.
The Holospark-developed title puts players in control of one of four characters. Grab three other players and the gang of four are ready to fight off a swarm of alien invaders.
Players are able to form defensive barricades protected with land mines, and turrets. Weapons available include handguns, assault rifles, shotguns, grenades, and more. Players can also create modern weaponry using 3D printers found in various locations.
The game has ten missions across two campaigns, and was inspired by co-op shooters such as Killing Floor and Left 4 Dead.
Features of Earthfall include:
- Cooperative Survival For up to Four Players – Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and A.I. teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players.
- Build Your Defenses – Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and install turrets anywhere to create perfect alien-killing zones.
- Multiple Campaigns – Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across the Pacific Northwest.
- Close Encounters of the Brutal Kind – Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive drones armies attacking in waves to towering behemoths spitting plasma – every experience is different, each time you play.
- Battle Unpredictable Enemies – Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system providing a constant set of new challenges lurking behind every corner.
- An Unfolding Story – Every campaign reveals new content and secrets behind the world of Earthfall and the cataclysmic alien invasion.
- MixPlay Mixer Integration – Mixer livestreamers can get their viewers involved through MixPlay integration in Earthfall where the audience can spawn aliens at will, drop health packs for players, and even designate a player to be the main target of alien mobs.
If you need some starter tips, Xbox has you covered.