Destiny 2 update 1.0.6 is now available on all platforms and Hotfix 184.108.40.206 is available for PC.
Destiny 2 went offline for maintenance today, Thursday, November 2, to apply update 1.0.6 and a Hotfix for Clan rosters and a gradual performance degradation issue on PC.
One of the major changes made with update 1.0.6 is ensuring public spaces more populated and some of the Crucible’s match parameters have been tweaked. This has resulted in Mercy Rule settings being adjusted.
It will allow Mercy to activate slightly later in the match, allowing a wider range of scores to trigger it. While you update the game, be sure to give our Destiny 2 guide as read for anything Crucible related you need.
Oh, the collision detection issue on the
Silly Walk Bureaucratic Walk Emote has been fixed.
Full Destiny 2 patch and hotfix notes are below.
Destiny 2 update 1.0.6
- Fixed an issue with collision detection on the Bureaucratic Walk Emote
- Fixed an issue causing players to encounter empty public spaces too often in free roam
- Fixed an issue causing players to be kicked to Orbit
- Strikes now reward Faction Tokens at a range of 5 to 9 Faction Tokens per completion (up from 3 to 7)
- Nightfall now rewards 10 to 18 Faction Tokens on first completion per character
- Completing Heroic Public Events now rewards 5 Faction Tokens (down from 8)
- Destroying enemy resources no longer rewards Faction Tokens
- Opening Lost Sector chests now rewards 3 Faction Tokens for each fireteam member
Updated Mercy Rule settings to allow Mercy to activate slightly later in the match, allowing a wider range of scores to trigger it.
- Clash: Reduced score limit to 50 (was 75)
- Control: Reduced score limit to 90 (was 100); Reduced influence that enemy-controlled zones exert over the spawning system
- Survival: Reduced round time limit to 2 mins (down from 3); Reduced life count to 6 (down from 8)
- Supremacy: Increased score-to-win to 70 (up from 50); We now grant one point for defeating an enemy Guardian; Adjusted the influence enemy crests have on the spawning system
- Improved performance across the app and particularly on the Gear and Progress sections
- Improved screen state preservation after rotation
- Added the ability to look up Clans by name (exact matches only)
- Added suggested Clans to the ‘Browse Clans’ screen
iOS: Added suggested Clans to the ‘Browse Clans’ screen
Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11
- Fixed an issue where Clan rosters were not showing properly
- Fixed an issue causing gradual performance degradation over time