Beyond: Two Souls will be released next week on PlayStation 4 and Heavy Rain will be release in March.
The PS4 edition of Beyond: Two Souls will feature the following improvements:
- Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity.
- Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players.
- Once you have completed Beyond: Two Souls, you will be able to replay the game in chronological order — a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
- Increased difficulty in certain fight scene, combined with improved controls for action sequences.
- Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC.
It releases on November 24 on the PS Store for $29.99 in North America and on November 26 in Europe for €29.99/£24.99.
The PS4 version of Heavy Rain will be released digitally on March 1.
Both Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain will bve playable on the console during Sony’s PlayStation Experience in December.