PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users should be prepared to patch up their copy of The Witcher 3 today.
According to CD Projekt RED’s community lead Marcin Momot, patch 1.05 will arrive for both consoles today.
Below is the list of changes and fixes to expect:
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
Momot said the team is working on another update which is “pretty big” an includes a “large number of amendments to the game.”
CDP expects this patch to follow shortly after today’s update 1.05.
Along with the patch, the latest batch of free Witcher 3 DLC drops this week. It includes an armor set and a new quest.