A launch trailer for Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered has been released after an Amazon listing was revealed for it over the weekend.
Key upgrades include:
- High-definition Graphics — All of the in-game textures have been meticulously recreated in HD for mobile and desktop.
- Widescreen Support – A true widescreen (not cropped) view strengthens the game’s cinematic qualities while also providing players with a better sense of their surroundings.
- Elegant Touch Controls — An intuitive control scheme has been implemented that works on both phone and tablets, and brings the player closer to the narrative.
- Full Controller Support —Support for MFi hardware controllers on iOS, as well as various popular controllers for desktop. See system requirements for full list of supported controllers.
- Live Graphics Comparison — Players can switch between the updated visuals and the original art assets with the touch of a button.
An Android version is currently in the works, and there are “currently no plans” to release the title on any home console, including PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.