To help you cope with the press conference hangover, Twitch will be broadcasting various game reveals from Activision, Nintendo and Microsoft.
Previously announced games will also be shown during the day, and the full schedule is through here.
The main event for the day, will be Nintendo’s digital event, which will reveal and detail the firm’s various game experience in the pan for 2014 and beyond. An unannounced title will be announced by Nintendo later in the day.
Another big ticket item for the day, will be the official reveal of Sledgehammer’s Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. For Call of Duty fans, this will be the one to watch – unless everything was already shown during Microsoft’s press conference the day before. If so, watch this anyway.
Microsoft will also be announcing a new title, likely you will already know what it is due to the firm’s E3 presentation taking place the day before. Will it be Phantom Dust, Screamride, or Eden Falls? It’s possible the game is Forza Horizon 2 which was revealed just this week. We’ll just have to wait until next week to find out.
TUESDAY, JUNE 10 – DAY 2
- 9am PDT/12pm EDT/5pm UK – Nintendo Digital Event – Nintendo E3 Hub
- 12pm PDT/3pm/8pm UK – Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 12.20pm PDT/3.20 EDT/8.20 UK – Microsoft Studios (Unannounced title)
- 12.40pm/3.40 EDT/8.40 UK – Microsoft Studios (Unannounced title)
- 2.40pm/5.40 EDT/10.40pm UK – Nintendo (Unannounced title)