Goat Simulator update 1.1, which adds parkour along with split screen multiplayer and new map, has been given a release date.
Here’s a list of what’s included in the update
- A whole new playable map, roughly the size of the old map
- Local splitscreen multiplayer, up to four goats can play on one machine at the same time!
- Goat wall-running and balancing on your front legs
- You will be able to ride bicycles and skateboards, and force humans to ride you.
- New playable goats, including Tornado Goat, Shopping Goat, Classy Goat, Repulsive Goat, and more!
- Optimization, achievements, and all kinds of other cool jazz.
You can download the update come June 3.