It’s time to get you caught up on my shift. You can do so below.
PAX started today, so tomorrow should be a Saturday full of news for you, which will be a delight to me because, usually, I am stressed out beyond belief on the weekends, trying to find something interesting for you. Now, I won’t have to go digging through Lord knows what to find something to get you through the day.
Heres’s what happened on my shift:
- From Johnny: Human Evolution: Eyeborg talks Deus Ex documentary
- Animus Edition of Assassin’s Creed Revelations gets trailered
- Schafer credits Amnesia Fortnights sessions with saving Double Fine
- Gridlock: Final Gears of War 3 map revealed with screens, b-roll footage
- Torchlight 2 priced, final class announced
- Business model revealed for The Secret World, beta sign-ups start today
- Microsoft nabs timed exclusivity deal for Skyrim DLC
- Driver: San Francisco reviews get rounded up
- Joker’s Carnival Challenge DLC for Arkham City is a Tesco-exclusive in the UK
- PS3 passes 22 million units sold in Europe as price drop campaign gets into high gear
- Dead Rising 2: Off the Record – Sandbox Mode screened, detailed
- Halo Fest details 3D, maps for Halo: Anniversary, updates to Reach
- Quick Shots: Trine 2 screenshots are rather lovely
- Square officially announces Quantum Conundrum
- Razer announces its gaming laptop, The Blade
- Quick Quotes: Zeschuk on launching SWTOR
- Square reveals new gaming engine, Luminous
- Grand Slam Tennis 2 shots show Djokovic, Federer and Sharapova
- GameStop offers olive branch to customers affected by Deus Ex coupon bungle
- Mass Effect 3 screens get out of PAX
- Origin EULA revised with data collection for marketing purposes nixed
- Friday Shorts II: Mortal Kombat retrospective, Kevin Butler, Penny Arcade, Ultima
As Square Enix launches Deus Ex: Human Revolution to the masses in Europe and the UK today, a documentary on real-world augmentations based from the game airs. Johnny Cullen speaks to director Rob ‘Eyeborg’ Spence.
This is a nice looking, special box of goodies for Revelations.
Good for Tim, and good for Double Fine. Those guys rock.
Is it September yet? Almost.
Torchlight 2 has been priced, and the final class has been announced. Now, about that date.
The beta sign ups were supposed to start today. The website never indicated anything. Damn it.
It happened with Fallout as well.
Some scores in there to help you decide if you want it or not.
Another day, another pre-order exclusive from someone.
Lots of PS3 consoles in Europe, apparently.
Finally. It’s what you’ve been asking for, right?
Halo Anniversary on 3D TVs, lots of prettied up maps, and an update to Reach.
Trine 2 sure looks pretty. These screens prove my point.
The official announcement from Square on the game.
Sounds nice and all, but it’s too steep for our wallet.
It will be ready when it is done.
A new game engine for Square. IO and Crystal will still use the ones they have now.
Nice “salty” shots of Grand Slam Tennis 2 for you there, Chriswhaaat.
It’s up to you to decide if this makes up for it or not.
More Mass Effect 3 is a good thing.
Hopefully, this will calm folks down a bit.
Ultima coming to GOG, Penny Arcade Adventures: Episode 3 is still living, a Mortal Kombat retrospective thingie, and the possible retirement of Kevin Butler. God we sure hope not.
See you guys tomorrow.