Not content with just doing a Halo parody, the folks behind Bulletstorm have now taken aim at Call of Duty with a free downloadable game titled Duty Calls.
The downloadable parody game, which you can get here, features some gameplay mechanics which may seem a bit familiar to you such as:
- Duty Vision slows down the action so you can unload a storm of bullets
- Immersive dialogue from the front lines
- Cold, calculated realism
- Killing animations motion captured from real actors
- True-life reloading system allows for mistakes in putting the cartridge in the gun
- Iconic sound effects
- Thwart an enemy threat that could topple the country and possibly the world
- Significant and historically accurate props
Watch a video of it below, after of course, you read the first letter of each line posted above. Yeah. We can’t bring ourselves to type it. Okay. Fine. Dicktits. Happy now?
Bulletstorm, which just went gold, is out next month on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.
Thanks, Evil Avatar.