Valve has updated Left 4 Dead: changes will go into effect when you log into Steam.
We missed this yesterday. Our apologies.
Mostly a bunch of fixes, but here is the list anyway:
- Fixed sv_search_key appearing in server browser
- Fixed issue where changing the sv_search_key did not update the master correctly
- Fixed master server issue with Linux fork mode that affected availability of Valve dedicated servers
- Tank melee attack can now hit multiple Survivors in one swing
- Missed from the previous list changes: Fixed achievements to match stats. Past achievements not previously awarded will be shown in the game UI
While you are over there, if you are feeling a bit daring, Steam now has Grey’s Anatomy: The Video Game up for grabs.
Sorry, just couldn’t resist.