Tag Archives: team fortress 2 update
Wed, Oct 10, 2012 | 10:40 BST
Valve’s new update for free-to-play Team Fortress 2′s Mann Vs. Machine mode brings two new Tour of Duty missions, some new loot and an improved matchmaking system.
Fri, Aug 19, 2011 | 09:44 BST
Some really rather sexy Deus Ex-themed items have become available for TF2, you’re going to want these.
Fri, Apr 15, 2011 | 04:35 BST
Team Fortress 2 would like to prove that it is “no one-trick pony”, by releasing an update for the game that has absolutely nothing to do with hats. Valve has instead introduced a number of new miscellaneous features into the game with what they’re calling the “Hatless Update”.
Wed, Apr 06, 2011 | 17:12 BST
A new automatic update for Team Fortress 2 has been released, but the contents have been labeled as “restricted”.
Sat, Mar 14, 2009 | 23:26 GMT
Valve released a new update to Team Fortress 2 yesterday, which will be applied when you log into Steam.
Only two gameplay changes are included. One is an increase in distance when stunning a player with the Sandman, and the other means players take 50 percent less damage when stunned by a Scout.
- Problem where clients were unable to join a team or maintain a connection to the server
- Scout taunt kill achievement firing for people who didn’t actually qualify
- Client crash in when creating muzzle flash effects
- Client crash when determining which disguise weapon to use for a spy
- Natascha’s chain not being drawn on the view model
- Stun code regression that resulted in a subtle reduction of Natascha’s slowdown effect
- Rocket & grenade jumps not propelling players as far as they’re supposed to
Hit the link for more information.