EA Sports UFC has been updated with three new fighters and even a few new gameplay features.
The EA Sports UFC patch is available now on PS4 and Xbox one and adds bantamweights TJ Dillashaw and Takeya Mizugaki and welterweight Tyron Woodley.
In addition to these fresh faces, you can know choose whether to touch gloves with your opponent before a bout, or pummel a downed opponent during a knockout.
There are a few other additions, detailed in the trailer and bullet points below.
- Sprawls: The defending fighter now sprawls when successfully defending against a power takedown.
- Clinch Break from the Cage: Fighters now have the ability to break out of a clinch when pressed against the fence by pressing the L3 button.
- Power Takedowns and Sweeps: Power takedowns and side control sweeps have been removed from fighters who would not normally have them.
- Stamina: Stamina no longer regenerates if the user holds block. The user will also take a larger stamina penalty if hit while weak blocking.
- Sweep Defense: The dominant fighter in the Full Guard position now has a larger window to reverse the Full Guard sweep to Mount.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.