The Gage Shotgun Pack DLC for PayDay 2 is expected to go live sometime within the next six hours, according to a post from Overkill.
The 12-gauge tactical shotguns and other items included in the pack are:
- The M1014, which is basically an M4 used labeled in real life for military usage only, and comes with a collapsible buttstock. In PayDay 2, the semi-automatic comes in three flavors: 18, 16 and 14 inch and can be modified with existing sites, lasers and a flashlight.
- There’s also the Raven 12-gauge pump action shotgun which also comes with in a mini version which can be handy in stealth missions. A bullpup is used by policemen on occasion.
- Finally there’s the 12-gauge Street Sweeper which comes in long and short barrels with a special designed silencer which will only fit on these two versions in the game. It uses a pan magazine (it’s called a revolving cylinder here, but not the kind you’d see on .357 handgun) and, again, the standard attachments in the game can be slapped on for added effect.
- Melee weapons include a survival tomahawk, a utility machete, telescopic baton, and a shovel.
- New masks include a baboon, gorilla, orangutan, and a squirrel monkey.
- A variety of ammo is also included: 000 (“triple-ought”) buckshot, Tungsten darts, He round (hollow point explosive slugs causing shrapnel damage), and the AP slug which is sniper round which can pierce armor, wood and other materials.
The pack will run you $4.99.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.