Masturbation games are a no-no on Apple’s App Store, apparently

Saturday, 17th May 2014 15:24 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

HappyPlayTime is an instructional game which teaches women how to masturbate, something every human being does whether they will publicly admit it or not.

According to the game’s designer Tina Gong, Apple rejected the iOS game because it was “not something that Apple wants to go forward with.”

“I knew I was taking a chance with building the game natively but I was optimistic, as our app was created with a mission and with the best of intentions,” said Gong, who had hoped the sex-education game would help dispel taboos regarding female fiddling.

Gong said she considered pressing the issue by starting a petition, but felt it would be “a waste of energy to argue with them.”

HappyPlayTime is still in development for Android, and should Google reject it as well, interested parties will be able to play the web-based browser version once development is completed.

Thanks, Kotaku.

1. onlineatron

BRUTALLY END THE LIVES OF A BILLION FOREIGN NASTIES IN GUN FUN 7: TERRORIST DEATH KILL BUT GOD DO NOT JESUS JUST DO NOT EVER LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR BODY STOP IT NO IT’S ICKY YUCK PLS STOP IT

#1 2 months ago
  2. onlineatron

if we ignore sex maybe it will go away

#2 2 months ago
  3. AlchemyFire

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrg!!!! I’m blind!!!

#3 2 months ago
  4. aseddon130

Have you lot ever kissed a girl?

#4 2 months ago
  5. silkvg247

Surely it’s better to practise on the real thing anyway?

Also VG247 .. sorry but ad blocker is now on. The COD ad had to go.

#5 2 months ago
  6. psxman

@5 agreed. That ad makes reading articles within interruption impossible.
    Can’t avoid it on my tablet though…

#6 2 months ago
  7. TheWulf

What #1 said, in his particularly special way.

Honestly, this is what I’d expect from a business like Apple. Thought police to protect you from dangerous thoughts. It’s not like we can choose to not buy it/download it or something, right?

And this is why I prefer open platforms, where if you want to sell something, no one can stop you.

I personally find the endless glorification of violence far, far, far more offensive than anything like this could ever be.

#7 2 months ago
  8. Llewelyn_MT

@psxman
    Firefox for Android has AdBlock. I’m just saying.

#8 2 months ago