Watch Dogs: April 30 release date posted by retailer

Tuesday, 4th February 2014 11:04 GMT By Dave Cook

Watch Dogs is coming April 30, according to one online retailer. Ubisoft remains quiet on the matter.

It follows a fraudster trying to abandon the Watch Dogs trademark by posing as Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot.

watch_dogs_release_date

It comes from Portugese retailer Fnac, which posts an April 30 release date.

That’s a Wednesday, which is odd because as we all know; new games launch in the US on Tuesdays and here in the UK and Europe on Fridays. Note that Fnac states that April 30 is the expected delivery date, so you could be looking at an April 25 release with shipping over the weekend.

Make of the above what you will, and let us know what you think below.

Via Videogamer Portugal.

1. TheKeyPit

Yesterday a friend wanted to hear a possible release date for watch dogs from me. I told him late april / early may. Looks like I could be right :D

#1 7 months ago
  2. Takeshi

Well, I know what I’ll be doing in May then…

#2 7 months ago
  3. Zangalou

april 30 is a wednesday, have you seen a game released on wednesday ? no … useless news

#3 7 months ago
  4. PEYJ

Well, that depends on the the publisher and the country/region. In this case it would seem unlikely, though it has happened before that a publisher chose a date that was the same everywhere thus not making the date a “normal” one.

#4 7 months ago
  5. fearmonkey

I’m not placing too much faith on that, but it’s a possibility. I hope the added time made the game even better. Watch Dogs looks good but will it be as good as the videos made it out to be. Also, the initial reveal of this game looked incredible, I am curious if the PC will be able to do that and how the next gen console versions will compare.

#5 7 months ago
  6. jomac3db

Sweet. I’m playing pt 2 now. I love it

#6 7 months ago
  7. ChunkyLover112

do we know the race of that retailer?

#7 7 months ago