Planetside 2 has a busy six months ahead, according to the latest developer roadmap update from Sony Online Entertainment.
The shooter MMO’s roadmap was recently refreshed, and now shows the following targets:
- January – performance improvements, Player Studio updates, spawn changes for both players and vehicles
- February – mission system update, Infiltrator class update, voiceover packs, camo bundles, death screen update
- March – outfit recruiting, outfit base capture refinement, Liberator class refresh, additional melee weapon customization, Player Studio attachments for the Harasser weapon
- April – Combat Medic class update, Directives (introducing session-to-session goals), integrated tutorials, new alert types, outfit leaderboards
- May – Hossin continent, continent locking, Sunderer vehicle update, Light Assault class revamp
- June – resource system revamp, new alert type
Expect this content to turn up rather more consistently than these monthly goals suggest, as SOE recently announced weekly Planetside 2 updates.
The PlayStation 4 port is, alas, as yet undated.
Thanks, Shack News.