World of Warcraft developer Blizzard Entertainment has commenced its Connected Realms program, as a way of merging servers to reduce low-population worlds.
In a post on Battle.net, the developer confirmed that the following servers will merge on January 9, following some maintenance time between 9 am-2 pm ET:
- Bladefist and Kul Tiras
- Nazgrel and Nesingwary/Vek’nilash
- Nazjatar and Blood Furnace/ Mannoroth
- Norgannon and Kargath
- Stormscale and Drak’Tharon/Firetree/Malorne/Rivendare/Spirestone
- Uldaman and Ravencrest
Blizzard added that the following servers would also merge at a later date:
- Antonidas and Uldum
- Blade’s Edge and Thunderhorn
- Bonechewer and Aegwynn/Daggerspine/Gurubashi/Hakkar
- Destromath and Azgalor
- Jaedenar and Agamaggan
- Shu’halo and Eitrigg
What do you make of the merges?
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.