Gran Turismo 6’s trophy list has appeared online, and it does rather ruin the shock twist ending where it turns out you were the dragon all along.
No, of course it doesn’t, because Gran Turismo’s plot is “drive in a circle”. If you are very good at driving in a circle – well done you! – you may earn some of these delicious rewards.
I did get a bit excited when I thought I’d discovered secret lunar content but it turns out that’s not a secret.
The full trophy list is below, courtesy of Exophase. Gran Turismo 6 arrives exclusively on PlayStation 3 on December 6.
- Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy
Earn all trophies in Gran Turismo 6.
- Novice Graduation (Bronze)
Complete Novice Class in Career Mode.
- Careerist: National B (Bronze)
Complete National B Class in Career Mode.
- Careerist: National A (Bronze)
Complete National A Class in Career Mode.
- Careerist: International B (Silver)
Complete International B Class in Career Mode.
- Careerist: International A (Gold)
Complete International A Class in Career Mode.
- Finale (Silver)
Unlock the ending movie.
- Grand Finale (Gold)
Unlock the long version of the ending movie.
- All-Gold National B License (Bronze)
Get a gold award in every test for the National B License.
- All-Gold National A License (Bronze)
Get a gold award in every test for the National A License.
- All-Gold International B License (Bronze)
Get a gold award in every test for the International B License.
- All-Gold International A License (Silver)
Get a gold award in every test for the International A License.
- All-Gold S License (Gold)
Get a gold award in every test for the S License.
- Twinkle Twinkle: 25 Stars (Bronze)
Earn a total of 25 stars.
- Starstruck: 100 Stars (Bronze)
Earn a total of 100 stars.
- Star Attraction: 200 Stars (Bronze)
Earn a total of 200 stars.
- Star Attraction: 300 Stars (Bronze)
Earn a total of 300 stars.
- Moon Mission Accomplished! (Bronze)
Complete all the Lunar Exploration missions.
- Goodwood Regular (Bronze)
Take part in the Goodwood Hillclimb in a variety of cars.
- First of Many! (Bronze)
Win your first race.
- Series Champion (Bronze)
Become the overall winner of a championship event.
- Two-Car Garage (Bronze)
Purchase your second car.
- Speed Demon (Bronze)
Break the 186 mph (300km/hr) barrier, in a car not specially provided for an event.
- 111 Meters a Second (Bronze)
Break the 249 mph (400km/hr) barrier, in a car not specially provided for an event.
- Down the Road and Back (Bronze)
Travel 62 miles (100km) in total.
- Route Master (Bronze)
Travel 2,451 miles (3,945km) in total – the length of America’s infamous Route 66.
- Autobarmy (Bronze)
Travel 7,903 miles (12,718km) in total – the length of the Autobahn.
- Amateur Collector (Bronze)
Build up a collection of 10 cars.
- Serious Collector (Bronze)
Build up a collection of 50 cars.
- Fanatical Collector (Bronze)
Build up a collection of 100 cars.
- Valued Customer (Bronze)
Spend a lot of credits on tuning and maintenance.
- VIP Customer (Bronze)
Spend even more credits on tuning and maintenance.
- Angel Investor (Bronze)
Spend an insane amount of credits on tuning and maintenance.
- Snappy Dresser (Bronze)
Build up a collection of 5 racing suits and helmets.
- Dedicated Follower of Fashion (Bronze)
Build up a collection of 20 racing suits and helmets.
- Accident Prone (Bronze)
Bump into cones or other obstacles 500 times.
- Walking Disaster Zone (Bronze)
Bump into cones or other obstacles 5,000 times.
- Who’s Laughing Now? (Bronze)
Go into the final round of a championship in third place or lower, and emerge as overall champion.
- By the Skin of Your Teeth (Bronze)
Reach the finish line and win with 1% or less of your fuel remaining.
- Half a Second Clear (Bronze)
Get a time at least 0.5 seconds faster than the target time in any license test.
- It’s All in the Wrist (Bronze)
Win a race with a PP limit of 550 or more in a car with at least 50 PP fewer than the race limit.
- David and Goliath (Bronze)
Win a race with a PP limit of 620 or more in a car with at least 100 PP fewer than the race limit.
- 0.01 Seconds! (Bronze)
Win a race by a margin of 0.01 seconds or less.
- Three Miraculous Laps (Bronze)
Record a lap time that’s within 0.2 seconds of the best lap time for three consecutive laps.
- Three of a Kind (Bronze)
Register a lap record where the three digits after the decimal point are the same.
- High Flyer (Bronze)
Perform a jump with an air time of a second or more.
- Trailblazer (Bronze)
Win a non-time-limited race having overtaken a car that is a full lap behind you.
- One-Make Wonder Win (Bronze)
Come from behind to win right at the finish line of a one-make race.
- Old Dog, New Tricks (Bronze)
Win a race in a car built in 1959 or earlier.
- Hidden Gem (Bronze)
Bump into the tires painted GT6 blue that sit by the side of one of the tracks.
- One Giant Leap (Bronze)
Make a jump of three seconds or more in low-gravity conditions.