Get your motor running with latest Gran Turismo 6 update
Gran Turismo 6 update update 1.07 is out and it includes a new BMW Vision Gran Turismo, additional features in the Open Lobby and new features have been added to Replay and Watch Race modes.
The BMW Vision Gran Turismo can be purchased from the Vision GT option in the CARS section in My Home once the update has been installed.
It is also possible to obtain the car by completing a lap in the new Seasonal Event, which is only available for a limited time.
Here's what else is newL
Additional features in the Open Lobby
- Endurance Race has been added to the Room Mode option within Basic Settings of the Event Settings screen.
- Tyre/Fuel Depletion has been added to the Time Trial Settings options (“Off”, “Normal”, “Fast” or “Very Fast” can now be selected).
- Start Type has been added to the Race Settings for Qualifier, Time Trial and Drift Trial, allowing you to select from Final Corner Start or Pit Start.
- When Grid Start with False Start Check is selected in Race Settings, signal lights will be displayed as start indicators.
New features added to Replay and Watch Race modes
- Button controls can now be used to switch between Full View and Live Timing, turn the Driver List Display ON/OFF, switch the Information Display and change the target car.
- The Keyboard Switching Feature has been added. A USB keyboard can be used to switch the Information Display and to change the view.
Hit up the link to the PS Blog for more information.