Battlefield 4′s next PC patch is almost upon us, and among its various fixes and adjustments is a solution to the one-hit kill bug.
“We are verifying the upcoming PC patch and making sure it is good to go. We are aiming to get this patch out the week of Dec 2,” a post on Battlelog announced.
The patch is expected to address the following problems:
- Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
- Fixed the audio bug where audio sometimes randomly dropped out while playing on certain multiplayer maps (typically Golmud Railway and Hainan Resort)
- Fixed the “one-hit kill bug” where occasionally damage from a single bullet was applied multiple times
- Fixed a common crash that would occur when exiting from the Single Player Campaign to Main Menu
- Tweaked the network and computer performance screen to show proper values. Players can now test their computer and network connection and get recommendations if they need to adjust something to improve their gameplay experience.
Thanks, PC Gamer.