Mighty No.9 hits PS4, Xbox One, PS Vita and 3DS Kickstarter goals

Tuesday, 1st October 2013 14:43 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Mighty No.9 has been confirmed for PS4, Xbox One, Vita and 3DS. The next goal is for $3.7 million which will add a single-player call stage and boss. With 10 days left on the counter, 59,108 backers have pledged $3,397,115 to the Comcept project which was initially slated for PC barring stretch goals being met.

1. Telepathic.Geometry

I’m glad to see that they were able to make it. I hope they have success with it. I don’t want the heartless execs at Capcom to have been right all along… /shudders

#1 9 months ago
  2. Moonwalker1982

Fucking awesome. The screenshot looked really nice, i dig that style a lot and their intentions are good. I will definitely buy this. I’m very happy to see that plenty of people are still interested in games like these.

#2 9 months ago
  3. CycloneFox

Thats strange, I thought, Unreal Engine 3 doesn’t run on a 3DS.

#3 9 months ago
  4. FeaturePreacher

Anyone know if the vita version will be ps4/ps3 cross buy?

#4 9 months ago
  5. Froseidon

@3 – As far as I know, there is a mobile version of the Unreal Engine, it will probably use that. Or maybe it does run, we’ll see.

Edit: It runs on 3rd gen iPods, I’m sure they could get it working.

#5 9 months ago
  6. TheWulf

Oh, wow. Didn’t know whether it was going to reach that goal. Heck of a launch title, eh?

#6 9 months ago
  7. CycloneFox

@4: As far as I know, a 3rd gen iPod is more powerful than a 3DS in terms of hardware power. I just looked, which platforms are supported by Unreal Engine 3: http://www.unrealengine.com/en/platforms/
    And 3DS is the only current platform, which is not supported.

#7 9 months ago
  8. Lengendaryboss

@FeaturePreacher
    Heres your answer: “Not cross-buy, but cross-play is planned between the two versions!”

#8 9 months ago
  9. MFBB

That little gameplay video looked really good, could be a great “Mega Man” game.

#9 9 months ago