Watch 30 minutes of Beyond: Two Souls demo gameplay

Wednesday, 25th September 2013 08:28 GMT By Dave Owen

The Beyond: Two Souls playable demo is coming very soon, but if you can’t be bothered to wait and play it for yourself, someone has made a video so that you don’t have to. It shows just over 30 minutes of gameplay footage from the upcoming demo, so there’s plenty of opportunity for you to form an opinion on Quantic Dream’s upcoming PS3 exclusive. I won’t give away anything that happens in the video, just in case you don’t want to know. It’s there for you to watch, or not, after the break.

Thanks, AGB.

1. TheBlackHole

30 mins of footage, no comments.

Wow. I don’t like David Cage at all, but even I thought there was more interest in this game.

#1 10 months ago
  2. MrWaffles

This is a new hobby of mine. Realized I LOVE watching other people play. Fuck spending $60 on a long movie when you can go to Youtube and watch it without the bother of pressing buttons.

Win-Win.

Of course, there’s real games that need a more complex input and mind juice, those get to see the 0s and 1s in my hard drive.

#2 10 months ago
  3. xxJPRACERxx

gfx is pretty good, story seems good too but damn, that gameplay is the same old and boring qte bs.

pass!

#3 10 months ago
  4. TheBlackHole

I watch theRadBrad on YT to get my lets play fix for gamess on PS3 or PC (platforms I don’t play on).

I also love watching other ppl play.

Means I don’t miss out on some awesome stories!

#4 10 months ago
  5. fearmonkey

Man…This game is off the hook…. I watched the entire thing and all I can say is wow….

It might not be everyone’s cup of tea but this game is mine, great story and it’s amazing how good it looks for the PS3. It makes me very excited about what they could do with PS4 tech.

Right now, I wish I had a PS3 to play this game.

#5 10 months ago
  6. wildBoar

You think you do Fearmonkey, but then you realise it’s just 10 hours of qtes, no real gameplay, and a script written by the worst director in video gaming.. And all you’re left with is wasted promise and squandered potential.

#6 10 months ago
  7. Phoenixblight

I liked the demo but I agree its still a qte fest the difference is now you are just using the right analog to match the line of action of jodie. I will not be buying this especially since this will be a extraordinarily long movie. I will be definitely renting this game.

#7 10 months ago
  8. wildBoar

@7 Yeah, I think I’m gonna play it as well just for the fuck of it. But the game is deeply flawed inherently in its design, just like all quantic dream games. The real problem is that Cage is writing it, and for a game that puts ALL it’s focus on story, that’s a pretty MAJOR problem.
    If you have an even remotely critical mindset, you’ll have a hard time with his writing. A lot of people don’t though, and just ignore the bad dialogue and cliches, hence so many Heavy Rain fanboys.

Can’t wait for the let’s plays though, or at least, those who know not to take the game seriously.

#8 10 months ago