Beyond: Two Souls previews land, screenshots chronicle various events in Jodie’s life

Tuesday, 10th September 2013 16:00 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Beyond: Two Souls previews went live today, and we’ve gathered a few of the Internet’s early thoughts on the Quantic Dream title for PS3. In conjunction, Sony has also released a batch of screenshots which we’e posted below.

Some of the screenshots will look familiar to you, but the majority are new, so we’ve left them in the mix.

Here’s a list of previews thus far:

Game Informer
Eurogamer
Polygon
ShopTo
God is a Geek

A demo for the game will be released next month on October 1 in North America and on October 2 in Europe, providing players with a “generous trial”.

The trial will include two scenarios in the game: one in which Jodie takes part in an Experiment at the Department of Paranormal Activities and Aiden makes his presence known; and the other features Jodie trying to outrun government agents, all the while with Aiden unleashing his powers.

Beyond: Two Souls stars Ellen Page and William Dafoe, and releases on PS3 exclusively worldwide on October 8.

1. Joe Anderson

Here’s our preview:

http://www.shopto.net/news/44012/Beyond-Two-Souls-Preview – ShopTo

Cheers :D

#1 1 year ago
  2. Animeboy413

Dear Sony, please bring Beyond: Two Souls over to PS4

#2 1 year ago
  3. Un-HolyMOTHERofGOD

@2 I second that. This is pretty much the last PS3 title I’m going to play. But if it came out on the PS4 however, I’d pack my PS3 up right now.

On a side note, look how good this game looks. I can only imagine what Quantic Dream will do on the PS4.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Clupula

@2 & 3 – I have no plans to get rid of my PS3 for several years. I never get people who have to buy a new system first day, anyway. I’ll eventually get a PS4 when it has a good strong lineup of about 20 exclusives that I want. But up until then, I’m overjoyed at how PS3-loving it coming my way this and next year.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Se_7_eN

#4 – Good for you!

On topic…. Every time I see this game I get more and more confused.

#5 1 year ago
  6. TheBlackHole

Lmao.

I agree.

#6 1 year ago
  7. II-WAR-STEINER-II

That game is so important for the whole Gaming-History… Because it shows the whole world plus retarted politicians what videogames can be…

It is not always COD,BF etc.

David Cage is a virtuoso!

#7 1 year ago
  8. TheBlackHole

David Cage is s self-indulgent ‘auteur’ who wishes he was a film director.

His ‘games’ are glorified QTEs, but he does tell interesting (if hardly groundbreaking) stories.

#8 1 year ago
  9. II-WAR-STEINER-II

No you’r just hate cuz you don’t understand Cage visions but it’s okay go and play FIFA2345 and COD34567897

Edit: look there is a slight disparity about QTE. Every game have QTE but here is the point, in Beyond: Two Souls you can see the QTE in other games is this not unobvious but all games have QTE.

In FIFA you can press any button if you will without a discription of what do u have to press so there is the difference…

#9 1 year ago
  10. Clupula

@8 – Then don’t play it and leave people like us who are excited about it to enjoy what we enjoy.

#10 1 year ago
  11. monkeygourmet

I just read the Eurogamer preview (although had too stop), sounds really good.

It’s so fucking hard not to see spoilers these days… You literally have to not go online for about a year before a game / movies release.

Who would want to play a demo of a game like this though?!

#11 1 year ago
  12. II-WAR-STEINER-II

I don’t want to play the demo. I need the full version and often demo’s have a bad quality

#12 1 year ago
  13. Un-HolyMOTHERofGOD

@4 I don’t have to buy it. It’s not like I have an uncontrollable urge to purchase the PS4 day one. I want to buy it day one. I didn’t buy the PS3 day one. Everyone I know is getting a PS4, all my PSN friends to my real life friends, they all will be playing BF4 on the PS4, so it’s pretty much a no-brainer. 8 bloody years, it’s time for an upgrade dammit!

#13 1 year ago
  14. II-WAR-STEINER-II

KZ4 is a game for a day one so i buy a ps4 and i got my ps3 like the ps2 and ps1 where is the fkn problem?

KZ3 official release was februar 2011 now it’s time for KZ4 i don’t wait longer anymore so i don’t give a damn about 20 exclusiv games. i need to play KZ4 in 2013 not in 2018 hello? btw it’s an FPS with a MP so i don’t think ppl playing KZ4 in 2018 right?

#14 1 year ago
  15. Elrood

Ha, oh man. I completely forgot this game existed. Even though I’m kind of looking forward to it, I guess.

#15 1 year ago