New Dead Rising 3 gameplay footage released

Monday, 2nd September 2013 19:35 GMT By Debabrata Nath

New footage for Capcom’s Xbox One exclusive Dead Rising 3 has emerged, showcasing nearly two minutes of action-packed gameplay.

In the video, various segments of the game are shown, including outfits players will be able to instill into the protagonist, as well as the ability to perform certain moves such as, yes, Street Fighter’s Shoryuken move. Dead Rising 3 will launch alongside the Xbox One as a launch title sometime during November this year. You can watch the video below. Thanks, Gamezone.

1. Thugnificent

Love that dragon punch @ 0.57 this game looks like real fun.

#1 1 year ago
  2. ddtd

Actually, the beach ball was the best. ;)

#2 1 year ago
  3. Ekona

Oh my word, that’s looks like an extraordinary amount of fun!

#3 1 year ago
  4. ninjanutta

looks good but just an updated version of 2,i.e same shit gunplay and all the annoying bits with better graphics…still gonna be a great laugh for an hour or two.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Ekona

It has no timer, so it automatically becomes the best in the series :P

#5 1 year ago
  6. Madgame

It kind of looks hard to die in the game

#6 1 year ago
  7. monkeygourmet

Day one for me! :)

#7 1 year ago
  8. Sang2

It looked boring IMO and why even in HD it looks like it’s in 360p?

#8 1 year ago
  9. lexph3re

I can’t stop getting the same feeling I got when playing dead rising 2. That it’s really going to get boring really fast. I wish they would show some type of story element to it but I doubt it would be that much better then the story in the first two. Well I hope those who would like this enjoy it.

#9 1 year ago
  10. monkeygourmet

I know what you mean; I would hope co-op can alleviate the boredom in between turning a motorcycle and steam roller into a ‘flame weilding motor steamroller’ and crushing zombies and setting them on fire while wearing a ‘Medieval Knights’ outfit in Mexico…

:D

#10 1 year ago
  11. The_Red

This is sort of a niche game. I LOVED original DR and enjoyed the hell out of DR2 so for me, this game isn’t boring, it’s fun. This is what a true sandbox game should be. Maybe not everyone’s cup of tea but definitely one of the better next-gen exclusives (Or at least, better than AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA games like Ryse).

#11 1 year ago