Tue, Jul 23, 2013 | 11:47 BST
Animal Crossing: New Leaf weekly UK competitions launched
Animal Crossing: New Leaf UK players will have a opportunity to enter weekly competitions for their chance to win swag, courtesy of Nintendo.
In a press release sent to VG247 this morning, Nintendo explained that new contests will be revealed each Monday at 4pm on the game’s official UK Twitter feed.
All you have to do is design your New Leaf house or town around each week’s specified theme and tweet out an image of your creation using the 3DS Image Share Service.
Details on how to enter and use the image sharing feature can be found here.
The best images will be uploaded to the Animal Crossing: New Leaf Facebook page and the winner will receive prizes from the series.
Here’s a competition schedule and hastags needed to enter:
(all themes to be announced on Twitter by @AC_Isabelle)
• Week 1 Theme: 4pm on Monday 22nd July (#ACNLTheme1)
• Week 2 Theme: 4pm on Monday 29th July (#ACNLTheme2)
• Week 3 Theme: 4pm on Monday 5th August (#ACNLTheme3)
• Week 4 Theme: 4pm on Monday 12th August (#ACNLTheme4)
• Week 5 Theme: 4pm on Monday 19th August (#ACNLTheme5)
• Week 6 Theme: 4pm on Monday 26th August (#ACNLTheme6)
Who fancies it? Let us know below.