Watch Dogs Limited Edition detailed for North America

Thursday, 18th July 2013 17:50 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Watch Dogs is getting a Limited Edition in North America, and while it is similar to the one announced back in April for the UK, there are some differences.

The Limited Edition for North America will cost $130, and include the following items:

Collectible SteelBook case featuring art from DedSec
The official soundtrack
An 80-page hardcover art book
Aiden Pearce’s mask
A 9-inch statue of Aiden in action

Pre-order the collection now for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Game’s out in North American November 19, in Europe on November 21, and the UK receives it on November 22.

1. MCTJim

I really hate these “extra” gimmicks. Probably going to be $130 for this stuff. I never understood why as you really dont get anything else other than stuff that is going to collect dust.

#1 1 year ago
  2. KoojoPanda

I usually like collector’s editions, but I just have no interest in this character as of yet to make me want this.

#2 1 year ago
  3. SplatteredHouse

All that character brings to my mind is (Herge’s) Tintin in modern day as a facemask wearing teen, long after the books stopped covering his activities!

#3 1 year ago
  4. fearmonkey

I love collector’s editions if they are done right. Blizzard always knew how to make a great collector’s edition as an example.

This stuff seems meh to me, Aiden isnt cool enough since I havent played him to want a statue or his mask. I’d rather have a blu-ray with behind the scenes footage and the cinematics (even if in game), and the soundtrack. Art books are nice sometimes, other times they are kind of a waste.

#4 1 year ago
  5. polygem

not feeling this game. can´t wait for dark souls 2, diablo III ps3/4, dragons crown, knack and DESTINY…for destiny i will probably pick up a collectors edition. it´s one of those games…dark souls 2 as well for sure.

#5 1 year ago