Metro: Last Light Mobius trailer released

Wednesday, 5th June 2013 16:44 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

4A Games has released the Mobius trailer for Metro: Last Light. It was created by Alexander Bereznyak, aka Monakh, who was originally the firm’s capture artist before taking over as lead technical artist. You can view the trailer below, which is a big thank you to the game’s fans. Metro: Last Light is now available now on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

1. Logion

wow

2. Tavarish

Wow that was really well done and powerful trailer. That desperation and helplessness of human race against hordes of monster that were spawned by nuclear war. Use of children just made it message more heavier…

3. YoungZer0

Wow a … a simple thank you would’ve been enough. That was a fantastic trailer.

Completed the game on monday on Ranger Hardcore mode. Got the good ending.

I fucking love this game. I really hope it sold more units than the previous game, because they deserve every cent they can get.

4. actuallyisnotafox

i love it :) i have yet to pick this up and by god i want to even more >.<

5. Djoenz

wow that was awesome. I might pick this up soon. Money issues lately lol.

6. Bloobat

Really enjoyed that, makes me want to play the game!

7. macronia

WOW that was touching , makes me want to play the game again :) .

8. Edo

That was just…wow…the part at 2.27 is just incredible.

9. BrahManDude

Bravo what a amazing trailer

10. MidlifeAxe

1.29 Where he’s holding his tail so he doesn’t go for the cot. Woah.

11. Tavarish

@10 That was maybe most powerful part of whole trailer for me. Man getting binned down by one monster while another going for infant, but man does everything he can to prevent inevitable lost of infants life.

Stuff from what nightmares are made of.

12. DinoHunter

We have a saying that the trailer doesn’t reflect the real game but the first 2 hours of playing Metro: Last Light was awesome.

It’s way better than its predecessor and I noticed some “distractions” were lessen such as changing filters and charging flashlight batteries.

I like the narrative style of the game and in case you’ll need a walkthrough, I’ll recommend this one: http://www.cheatmasters.com/blog/2013/05/19/metro-last-light-walkthrough-guide/