Injustice: Mortal Kombat’s Scorpion is next DLC character, trailer inside

Monday, 3rd June 2013 14:27 GMT By Dave Cook

Injustice: Gods Among Us publisher Warner Bros. has confirmed that the fighter’s next DLC character is Mortal Kombat’s Scorpion. Get over here and read all about it.

In a press release sent to VG247, Warner confirmed that Scorpion is heading to the game soon. He’ll cost 400 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live and £3.99 on PlayStation Network.

Here’s a trailer of the flame-spewing badass in action:

1. SplatteredHouse

Was Raiden busy?

#1 1 year ago
  2. YoungZer0

They should make another Shaolin Monks but with Scorpion and Sub Zero as the main characters.

With that said, the fighting looks bad-ass.

#2 1 year ago
  3. melonbuster1

Cop out.. I don’t care about ed boons characters .. I wanted all dc characters. . I paid for a damn season pass. Damn.. this sucks

#3 1 year ago
  4. grizzlycake

What an awesome finish at the end!

#4 1 year ago
  5. SplatteredHouse

If I bought this game, even if he were free I’d probably just ignore this character altogether. It’s not MK vs DCU, and a broader selection of characters of DC would be preferable, than out-of-place cameos. Oh well, he’s DLC so easier to ignore like that.

#5 1 year ago
  6. Deadpoolfan

Yeah, this is stupid. Why create a “new” game series and attempt to have it stand on its’ own if they’re just going to cameo MK characters? I didn’t buy I:GAU to play MK characters I bought it to play DC characters.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Clupula

I am not excited about him, but I’m not angry. I’ll probably just use him the once to see his Classic Battle ending and then never touch him again. He wasn’t one of my favorites in Mortal Kombat.

Now, if it had been Mileena or Sub-Zero, though, I’d be all over that.

Also, I think it’s safe to say that the ending of the video is a hint towards the rumored second season pass with MMH, Red Hood, Zatanna, and another character?

#7 1 year ago
  8. The_Red

@YoungZer0
    They did. It was called MK: Fire & Ice. It was cancelled :(((((((

I love MK and Scorpion but was hoping for a more out of left field choice for the last DLC char. V or Preacher or someone else from Vertigo.

#8 1 year ago
  9. backup

so pc gamers will be getting this DLC in 2014 lol

#9 1 year ago
  10. The_Red

Two additional things:
    1- OMG Jim Lee did the Scorpion redesign. I don’t love all of Lee’s works but the man can really draw. Also, he’s awesome.

2- That Superman costume, can it be unlocked in the game or is it part of “DLC / pre-order” crap?

#10 1 year ago
  11. Clupula

@10 – It’s a new costume.

It is either the free costume that comes with every new character (on the PS3, all you have to do is just update the game. On the 360, you have to download something) or it is part of a larger skin pack. No idea which as it’s a new skin.

Pre-orders, it’s obviously a little too late to pre-order a game that came out in April.

#11 1 year ago
  12. junguler

well this sucks
    i want to see rorschach as i loved him in the comic series and the movie (hell i even played the game just because of him)
    he fits the fighting world perfectly
    i don’t know what the hell they thinking adding these lame characters (i like mk and it’s characters but this is not the place and time)

#12 1 year ago