Rooster Teeth personality David Dreger still missing – search continues

Saturday, 1st June 2013 21:45 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Family, friends, and the Vancouver Police Department’s Missing Persons Unit are still searching for former Rooster Teeth contributor David “Knuckles Dawson” Dreger.

Dreger, 28, was last seen on the evening of May 27 after leaving him wallet and phone at home, and police are treating his disappearance as a missing persons case. His bike and helmet were found May 28 in Stanley Park. It was also noted that he had closed his Twitter and Xbox Live accounts and left this cryptic message on his website which was once devoted to games.

His family and friends have set up a Facebook Group hoping it will lead to him being found.

Danielle Dreger, his sister, along with search and rescue personnel are organizing boats for sea searches this weekend.

Those in the Vancouver who wish to help should contact the group on Facebook. A flier made for Dreger is posted below.

1. Oynox Slider

“this cryptic message”? Which one?

#1 1 year ago
  2. Stephany Nunneley

@1 I forgot the link. God I am glad it’s the weekend.

#2 1 year ago
  3. ps3fanboy

this is a suicide i guess…

#3 1 year ago
  4. Beta

Looks that way.. Though I sincerely hope he’s found alive.

#4 1 year ago
  5. For Blood

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

#5 1 year ago
  6. ps2fanboy

Wow that’s pretty deep bro.

except when you have AIDS!

#6 1 year ago
  7. roadkill

@4 and 5 You guys have no idea how it is to feel hopeless. Second, you are in no position to judge him or his decisions as long as what he does does not affect you.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Beta

Excuse me sir, but I’m not judging anyone. I simply hope for his family’s emotional sake that he’s found alive.

Don’t try and lecture me again please.

#8 1 year ago
  9. For Blood

Oh, believe me, I do know how it feels. I once was sent to an institution for wanting to commit suicide. I saw how selfish it was and how much it would hurt my family and that my problems would eventually stop. Since then I have had two people I know commit suicide and I know what my family would have felt.

#9 1 year ago
  10. zinc

The xbox one reveal wasn’t that bad David!

#10 1 year ago
  11. NocturnalB

@6 You are clearly a troll and have been for a few weeks now. I’m shocked you haven’t been banned yet. Whomever you actually are, we are all well aware you only made that account to stalk and harass another community member.

@7 You went way off in left field with that, nothing either of them said was insensitive or judgmental in any way, you yourself however are constantly lecturing everyone on right and wrong and their own opinions as I’ve viewed first hand. Seriously, cut the crap or go be full of yourself someplace else.

@10 That was very inappropriate.

#11 1 year ago
  12. Ireland Michael

It’s absolutely deplorable that comments of this nature are allowed to stay on a topic about people’s lives.

Praying for his safety.

#12 1 year ago
  13. roadkill

@8 Erm.. w/e dude.

@9 It’s not always selfish. It depends on the reason. But in your case you are right.

@10 Lol!

@11 “@10 That was very inappropriate.” So I’m not allowed to lecture while you are? F**k off you little shit! F**king cunts like you should kill themselves. The world would be a better place.

#13 1 year ago
  14. Technobabble

Sounds like a desperate cry for attention.

#14 1 year ago
  15. Whitney

Wherever you are, you are loved immensely. Please come home. Some people may always hold grudges and refuse to let the past be bygones. Fortunately for you, you are not one of those people. If you can read this, David, please be safe and call.

#15 1 year ago