Tecmo Koei has announced a western release date for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate, as well as the new that Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland and Toukiden are heading westward for Vita. All three games, among others, will be on-hand at E3 next month.
Below, you will find a list of the games available from the firm at E3, along with platform information as well as release dates.
- Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland – Vita – September 3
- Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate – PS3/Xbox 360 – September 3
- Dynasty Warriors 8 – PS3/ Xbox 360 – July
- Toukiden – Vita – Q4 2013
- Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z – PS3/XBox 360- Early 2014
E3 runs June 11-13.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.