Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance coming to PC

Friday, 17th May 2013 13:43 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will be released on PC, according to Hideo Kojima speaking during his HideRadio podcast. Platinum Games creative producer Jean Pierre Kellams also confirmed the news on Twitter. This is all that’s known at the moment, but as more details are announced, we’ll be sure to update you on the matter. Thanks, Joystiq.

1. YoungZer0

2. Erthazus

This is interesting.

3. Eliv

That is interesting, let’s hope they don’t screw up M+KB controls. I’m hoping for DmC(reboot)-like controls

4. loki

Another fail PC port.

5. OnionPowder

Wow they actually are releasing it. nice to see some Japanese PC support finally. Too bad I already bought it on PS3, :P.

6. Edo

Is the game any good?

7. Mjorh

Uncharted franchise coming to PC ! D! Man imagine what a news it would be !
    why all of a sudden japanese kinda get friendly with PC… wierd!

Yeah , i think so

Be optimistic !

8. Catalyzer

This is something we already knew about. Even I was waiting for this announcement to happen as they had already confirmed that if there is a pc market they are ready to do it. And when someone said that Europe has a market for pc games, he didn’t shy away from saying that they are ready to do it then. So potentially it was confirmed at that time, just that we were waiting for additional details to come up! Great work, thanks for bringing this to pc!

9. NeoSquall

10. Talkar

Great news!

For me that would be kinda “Meh” news…

11. Eddie Rodrigues

In my humble opinion this is the most fun total-Spin-Off this gen had, I’m glad to see a PC version on the way (maybe with the DLC?)

12. TheWulf

I’m actually interested to see what they could do with a PC release, though I have lost interest in the Metal Gear: Solid series a little. Still, being able to play a game through with non-fatal takedowns would lure me in. I remember that was a thing in the originals, and I hope it’s still a thing now.

I really enjoy that kind of gameplay and I honestly don’t think we see enough of it — and we definitely don’t see enough of it in more fantastic settings.

13. Talkar

This isn’t a Metal Gear Solid game :P

14. Clupula

@12 – Well, if by “non-fatal takedowns,” you count cutting off an opponent’s arms and legs, but not cutting their torso or slicing off their head, then, yes, there are non-fatal takedowns.

15. Sini

Mind. Blown. Best news of the week. Maybe they’ll port 360 version of Bayonetta if it sales. 1080p, post processing MSAA, steady 60fps, mods

16. YoungZer0

@15: In your dreams. Be happy if they are able to deliver the game with 60 fps.

17. Clupula

Well, I guess we can look forward to lots and lots of Mistral mods.